Being that there are only 4 shopping days left until Hanukkah, I figured I should post a list for my friends, family, stalkers, potential quarries, and sorry suckers who happen to drift to this blog every so often. Please note: there are five and a half shopping months until my birthday if this happens to become too excessive.
1. A new header. Obviously this blog has transitioned greatly from its beginnings as a silly gossip blog as an add-on to my resume when I was applying to work for blogs almost two years ago. I want a new theme that is Superman-themed with the tag-line saying something like: Setting the wrong things… write.
2. A Tiffany key. Growing up, my mother was wanting to buy me jewelry, saying I’d love it later in life. I always argued, saying I’d rather something I could enjoy then: like a Tickle-Me Elmo or a new CD player. But later in life, is now. I’m ready.
3. A new camera. The one I have is a Fuji POS. I only bought it because I stupidly left my Nikon in a cab and wanted one that was the same color. I’ve learned my lesson, lens-gods: do not buy something simply because it’s bright pink. Go for quality. I need a Canon or a Nikon, and although I’d like to be snooty and say I want a real-person camera, I think I still want a point and shoot.
4. iPhone. I would like for it to be June 2010, so I can acquire this on Verizon. I’d also like these rumors to be confirmed as true. Otherwise, I guess I would settle for the Droid.
5. Kitty. I want something cute and small and warm and soft and I want it to love me and sleep in my bed and cuddle my face and mew mew mew. I will have to acquire this in February, after I’ve moved, though.
…more to come when thought of.